Are you looking for a modern and powerful service for yourself or your company?
Decisions should be done, clarity and creativity are needed?
Values and innovation are important for you?
Then Longa Dressler leadership consulting is the right choice for you.
Managers and executives from national and international companies alike feel that they are both well taken care of and receive the best possible support with.
Longa Dressler advises leaders and companies on the following subjects:
- Architecture with reference to personnel and organisational development
- Modern role descriptions and training concepts as well as mentoring and diversity programmes
- Consultation for leaders on strategic goals and all leadership subjects: including negotiation, virtual leadership, team development, employee meetings, communication strategy and intercultural subjects
- Agile working approaches and talent management
This could take the form of a short-term consultation with tips on how to quickly handle current situations. Example – a new international job profile arises. Longa Dressler provides the creating department or leaders with proposals that can be immediately implemented. The questions could include: Is the profile a match for the vision and goals of the company? Are there any inconsistencies?
A more long-term consultation could be required for establishing a department in another country. Example: A leadership team is being set up in India. Support and advice is provided for the creation of roles and the form of cooperation with leaders in Germany. The questions could include: Do both regions have the same understanding of terms of reference? Which processes need to be standard globally and which ones need to be adapted to local conditions?
Innovative moderation and workshops
Longa Dressler moderates e.g. workshops on the following subjects:
- Project kick-offs
- Team development and discussions regarding tasks
- Reviews and quality checks
- Development of an overall concept
- (International) strategy days
Interactive Leadership Development
Interactive Leadership Development can take place as individual consultation or group consultation. In principle this is a mix of reflection, knowledge transfer and feedback as well as interactive dialog employing suitable enhancing methods. Example: Interactive leadership development is popular for companies to promote strategic reflection, to support new leadership roles or for project teams.
Interactive leadership development can cover a whole range of different leadership topics. Moreover, training on collegial consultation and intercultural subjects, e.g. intercultural feedback and holding intercultural employee discussions is also offered. All services are tailor-made. Example: You would like to develop your employees in the area of employee discussions and performance dialogue. Why not have these events held directly in English and enhanced with tips on intercultural feedback?
Reasons to implement interactive leadership development
- Preparation for a new role
- Discussions with new organisations, cultures, customers and stakeholders
- The development of innovative ideas and strategies
- Delayering in the organisation and the desire for new leadership models
- Development of intercultural, empathetic and agile communication for negotiations and leadership situations
- Leadership tasks in intercultural, virtual and diverse teams